resending campaign to new users without multiple reports

hi there,

we have set up our campaign and sent it out. have allowed my client to review the reports and all is going well.

as with clients though, when they say that is the complete mailing list, it never is! So now i am getting new additions to the list, which i then have to send it out to. This is all fine too...apart from they then have to be viewed as a new report.

originally i sent out to over 1500 users. i then got another 5 to add to it, then anotrher 2, now another 100. i would, ideally, like them all to be in the same report, is there a way to do this?

just to let you know, i go to edit/resend campiagn, then add my users manually.

thanks,

jamie.

Stig Stig, 7 years ago

Hi Jamie,

Edit/resend is the way to do this, but whenever you resend a campaign, it will be saved in your account as a new campaign with a separate report.

Stig

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
ExperienceNetwork, 7 years ago

I already share Jamie's situation with my very first CM client, and expect to face the same challenge with future clients.

This must be a common scenario. Does CM have any future plans to provide a possible solution? The pricing model would understandably have to be updated, but surely something could be accomplished.

Even with the current pricing model, being able to merge duplicate campaigns (including mail-to addresses) would be great.

crossynmeags, 4 years ago

I know this is an old post but Im new to CM & have sent out duplicate campaigns that are really part of the same one. How can I combine them (if possible) so that I dont need to tally my reports to see what is happening?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 4 years ago

Hi crossynmeags, thanks for chiming in - I recorded your feedback from the earlier thread and will be sure to let you know if we add the ability to combine reports to your account.

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098