Password Verification

You have recently changed your password security setup and sent a verfication code to the adminstrating address on the account. However the address that you hold on our account is for a staff member that no longer works for our company and her email address has been deleted so we cannot access the verification code to change our password. I have emailed your comapny twice through your 'contact us' page but have had no response. We desperately need to access our account so that we can send out a campaign but seem to be getting nowhere. Please can someone email me directly about this matter.

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hi,

Sorry you haven't received a reply. I'm having trouble finding an email from you (from the address in your forum account). Could you try resending your request straight to [email address removed] ? We'll get it sorted for you.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
wildwood, 7 years ago

I have sent am email to that address, I look forward to a reply and getting this sorted out!

securitytec, 7 years ago

have same problem the acoount email has been removed. .. need to send a mail shot today please help

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hi securitytec, have you sent an email in to support? If the address on your account is no longer valid we can send you a list of questions to answer in order to get access to the account.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
securitytec, 7 years ago

i have twice yesterday and have sent one again today i need access this am for a campaign.

securitytec, 7 years ago

just had a response from support with questions awaiting reply thank you.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098