Problem with new password

Hi guys,

I got the security email this morning (GMT +2) advising that, as part of recent security enhancements, I needed to select a new password for my account. I followed the instructions to the letter but when time came to log in again with my new password, the system advised me that my details didn't match. I went through the process a further 3 times and every time the same problem.

I know that I entered the correct details every time so I'm assuming there must be a bug in the system. Could you please investigate and let me know when this issue is resolved? I was meant to send a campaign for a client 15 minutes ago!

Many thanks,
Jules

julesd, 7 years ago

Just logged in successfully with my old password (the one I had prior to resetting it a few times this morning) and while it's great to have access I'm still concerned that the password resetting function is broken somehow. I know my client received the same security email as me this morning (he accesses the system to update his subscriber lists) so its a problem that's not just affecting admins.

Thanks,
Jules

Stig Stig, 7 years ago

Hi Jules,

This has been resolved via support email, but the password reset seems to be working. Sorry that you didn't receive the system emails.

Stig

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
bc173, 7 years ago

I have the same problem. My client seems not to be able to login. He requested the password already a couple of times but without success. What should I do now?

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hey bc173,

If your client is having problems with the reset you can always reset their password for them under the Client Settings tab.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
MHoelscher, 6 years ago

Hi there,

I am having a similar issue.  I can reset the client password and my client has access.  However, after some time, the password simply stops working for them and I have to go in and reset it.  It doesn't seem to want to save the password settings for them for any length of time.  This is very frustrating for both my client and myself.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Blake, 6 years ago

That certainly is a strange one MHoelscher. If you could contact support and let us know the details about which client is having the issue we should be able to help you out.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098