Looking for HTML email pro to convert PSDs

I need someone who can convert PSDs to html email and make it appear beautifully in all the clients.  I dont need an artist/designer, I need a pro at html email.  You can work from home but I need a cost-effective solution.  Post your sites if they show examples. Let me know if you are interested

BThies BThies, 7 years ago

Hello Hiring,

I have many clients who utilize my services for converting PDF's, PSD's, etc. into a coded e-mail format, including designers.  My services have also been used by multiple email providers, including Dun & Bradstreet's Rapid Reach program, Constant Contact, and a many others I'm unable to disclose due to contract.  Those who have used my services on here have found my turn around time to be extremely quick, and I work as long as it takes in any given day to ensure the project is completed within your time frame.

All email designs include free image hosting for faster response times, and are coded to be compatible with all major email clients.  I'll also work closely with you on your design to ensure it will display in a proper format once it reaches the end user.  You can find a short list of the clients I've worked with on my site (see link below).

Please feel free to call or email, and I'll send you a list of links to several of my email projects.

Thank you.

Brian Thies
Professional Email Developer
Thies Publishing

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098