Subscriber History

You've got a great snapshot section where you can see, for an individual subscriber, what actions they've taken over the course of your campaigns. Is there any way you could make that viewable for everyone at once. I'd love to be able to output a CSV of my subscriber list that shows, by campaign, who my active readers/clickers are.

Is that kind of functionality available/coming?

Mathew Mathew, 7 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. It's not something we currently have available, but we'll keep your request in mind for the future.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
BobLagom, 7 years ago

We also hope this functionality is added to the CM reporting toolbox soon. It would be great to have the ability to view/output the entire subscriber list and see their activity (or lack of) across multiple campaigns. Some of our clients are working with an older email list and this functionality would allow us to clean up their list by removing subscribers who haven't opened an email in quite some time.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free