Multiple images per section of a newsletter

I have a quick question, is there a way to have multiple images a client can add to each section of the eFlyer?

Example; I have a client who does Home Staging and wants to show before and after pics.  I can add a second image, but when you add an image to the template it places the same image in both picture boxes.  How can I add two distinct pictures?

I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure this out, so any help on how to do this would be so helpful!

travisbell travisbell, 7 years ago

Hi Brendan,

Unfortunately you cannot add more than 1 image to a single repeater item which is what I assume you are referring to. Of course for us code inclined, you can always go into the source and add one manually but I wouldn't expect you client to know how to do that.

Alternatively in your case, you might be able to create the 2 images as one and then just upload the single image that has both before/after.

We've been talking about some editor improvements so I'll be sure to mark this one down as something for us to think about.

Travis Bell
peck80, 6 years ago

I too am looking for the ability to have multiple images in one repeater. This will not only help those looking to have before/after images or multiple product shots, but also allow us to build in different dimension or positioned images.
(example: Image 1: width=500px above title. Image 2: width=150px aligned right/left)

Hope this makes it in to the updates!

jackmcpickle, 6 years ago

I second that. Please.

Is it posible to place repeaters inside each other??
Like section with multiple sub sections each with multiple images would be awesome.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free