Looking for coders

Hi there,
I am looking for a good quality HTML email coder familiar with the Campaign Monitor system as well as all the caveats of creating quality and readable HTML emails. This would be an ongoing partnership. Right now we have about 15 clients using the system, and we just can't keep up. We're looking for a long term relationship with a dependable, friendly, and flexible coder. Please contact us and we'll go from there.

fyredefyre fyredefyre, 7 years ago

Hi Brandon,

I can't see any contact details, however if you wish to contact me via http://www.phenom.com.au or at jordan.hunt@phenom.com.au. I'd love to help you for such a task and bring years of experience to the task at hand and am flexible for client work across the globe.

www.phenom.com.au - Everything Email.
Email: jordan.hunt@phenom.com.au Skype: fyredefyre
emaildesigner, 7 years ago

Hi Brandon,
If this opening is still on, I would like to discuss it further. You can contact me at carboncy@yahoo.com if interested in seeing my works samples. I am a professional email newsletter designer and developer.

Thank you!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free