Mail servers to white list?

Hey guys,

One of our customers is unable to receive e-mails from campaign monitor (previews or proper campaigns). Unfortunately they have nazi network security policies which blocks all websites and mail servers unless white listed by their IT department.

I send the following mail server domains to the IT department asking for them to be white listed: - -

...but the e-mails are still not getting through (even tho they appear to be coming from which is supposedly white listed). Am I doing something stupid here?

internetessentials, 7 years ago

it may be useful to know that we're not getting bounces, the e-mails are being delivered as far as CM is concerned.

Mathew Mathew, 7 years ago

it is hard to know from the outside, but you may also want to whitelist the IPs listed here:

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
Chr1s, 6 years ago

Hi Mathew,

I have a couple of clients with the same issues. Yesterday I had a case where an IT-departments preferred whitelisting sending domains in stead of IP's. You guys provided me very promptly with that information, so thanks for that.

Two suggestions/questions, that may be useful to other CM-fans too:

(1) Adding the sending domains information to the help topic you mention above.
(2) As with the IP-addresses, you may (?) add new sending domains in the future. It would be great if we could get updates (just a simple email notification or something like that) if and when it happens.

Deliverability being the big issue that it is, this would be a great -- and I guess easy to deliver -- service.

Still not over OL2007
Chr1s, 6 years ago

Or (duh).... I could just subscribe to this post and you guys could keep it up-to-date with the latest IP and sending domain info.

Still not over OL2007

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free