1) Could someone explain me how the testing fees work ?
Let's say I've created a campaign and I want to test it and I pay $5 to test.
Now, I've noticed some issues and I fix the it and I want to test it again? Do I've to pay again?
2) Can I've my own subscribe and unsubscribe link and use API to do the process.?
I don't like taking user outside our domain.
3) If I've multiple links in the HTML can I track clicks on these links?
4) Can I've custom field in the database and write my own query ?
For example, I've a custom field call location and I want to send only those subscriber who's locations are Sydney.
Sure, to answer your questions:
1. Yes, it is $5 each time you run a test. So generally if you can make some changes and check the affected email client directly, you'll save some cash. You might then run another paid test at the end.
2. You are required to use our unsubscribe links in your email, but you can have people redirected to your own site after unsubscribing. Go to 'unsubscribe settings' to define the URL. You can sign people up via the API no problem.
3. Yes, all HTML links are automatically tracked and reported on for you
4. You can achieve this result using segments - see http://www.campaignmonitor.com/resources/entry/1695/creating-and-using-segments/ for details.
Thanks for the quick reply.
can we write PHP code?
Is this possible--
We've a database of 500 customer and want to send a newsletter which has 4 links. There are three types of customer. We want to pass customer category id in these 4 links. Our landing page will show different downloadable PDF based on the customer category id passed. can we add Variables on the links?
From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that drive real business results.Get started for free