approval delay - almost one week now

Since 1st October we are waiting for your approval. Please do something, as my client is upset. Needs to send out 400 emails, not that much! I have already wrote two emails to support and gave telephone number. My client is at your disposal to answer your questions from where she obtained the addresses.

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hi Bencium,

It looks like we already replied to your support question, if you didn't get that reply you might want to check your spam filters. We have replied to that approval request and had a few back and forths about it, we're just waiting on your or your client to provide some additional information about their subscribers before we can move forward.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
kkwinch kkwinch, 7 years ago

Hi

A colleague of mine has been waiting only a day and their customer is tearing their hair out. With the recent issues I full understand the approval process may need to be protracted. However can there be an email back saying that this is delayed due to X reason and we'll be ready to approve by X date.

Alistair

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hey Alistair,

We always reply to approval requests within 12 hours, nothing has changed with that. From looking at the approval in question we'd replied to your client promptly and had a few back and forths asking for changes and clarifications and were just waiting on notification that the changes were made. We just received that a couple hours ago and the campaign was approved shortly thereafter.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
kkwinch kkwinch, 7 years ago

Thanks Diana for the quick response and resolve.

Alistair

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098