Some clicks on links not counted ?

Hi,

Sorry if my question has been already answered here, but I haven't found where, so here it is :

I have sent my first campaign, and I'm surprised by something. Let me say, before you think I'm a dummy newbe, that I know about the usual percentages of readed emails and all this stuff. But I'm surprised. I have sent my campaign to few people (250), very concerned by this campaign. So I'm sure I'll have better click rate than a common campaign. But no. I have for example (at this time) 71 opened and only 24 clicked ! My worry is about this differrence. I have looked into the opened list, and I know that some people who have opened the message JUST CAN'T have closed it whithout click on the link inside. So here my real question :

It's said something in the Help that a message can be readed whithout been counted as readed (because of plain text, transparent image system, etc)... Is it possible that a link was clicked whithout has been counted as clicked ?

Any sunny answer is welcome :)
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english (I don't know if I'll kill my answer rate saying that, but I'm french ;))

P

200,000 companies around the world can't be wrong.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on 
Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that drive real business results.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098