Print designer needs help

Hi there. I've designed a new email template for one of my clients. It's a .psd file now. What's the easiest way a print designer like me can convert this thing to HTML and upload to Campaign Monitor? (I've never HTML'd anything in my life.)

Thanks in advance.

fyredefyre fyredefyre, 6 years ago

Well, you could either learn HTML & follow the guidelines of the Campaign Monitor sample templates or you could have someone build this for you. I'm happy to provide such a service and it won't cost you the earth.

My contact info is below if interested. - Everything Email.
Email: Skype: fyredefyre
style campaign style campaign, 6 years ago

Hi print designer,

unfortunately there is no, 'make HTML' button and lets face it your not going to learn HTML overnight. If I were you, I'd work with one of the 30 free templates. At least you know they have been coded correctly and will look fine in different email clients like Gmail and Outlook.

Pick one that matches your design and just edit the images and text...if you use the Campaign Monitor WYSIWYG editor you don't need any HTML skills...

- Anna

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free