Ability to add priority to e-mails for certain situations

Hi,

We have a client that we are doing pure internal comms (i.e. the mailing list is purely their staff), in a bid to raise the open rate they would like to be able to make the e-mails be sent with a priority indicator on them.  Is something like this possible ?

FYI - yes we will be experimenting with titles, A/b testing etc - but we know that their e-mail client highlights priority mail in red.

Thanks,
Nik

travisbell travisbell, 7 years ago

Hi Nik,

This is not possible through Campaign Monitor I'm afraid and to be honest, I doubt it is something we'll ever look at implementing.

You're right to give all the testing a go, there was an article on our blog just this week about some tips that might be useful:

http://www.campaignmonitor.com/blog/post/2920/lifting-your-click-through-rate-with-a-b-testing/

Now this is more about click rates, but I think it's interesting to think of alternative ways of doing things. You never know what might work for your group of subscribers.

--
Travis Bell

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098