Anyone considering CampaignMonitor

I have been on the internet since 1991 (well, I was on America Online anyway) and own an internet business and have general knowledge of many applications and services with some development experience. I have been comparing email campaign software for a few months now and based on the price decided on CM over the closest competitor, ExactTarget, whose cost is more than double based on 500,000 emails.

I have to admit that CM is, without doubt, the most powerful yet intuitive software I have ever used, bar none! My wife is sick and tired of me calling her to come in my office and look at each new feature I discover and how powerful the reports are and how effective our first email campaign was. I can't get over it! From the start everything has worked and is where it is supposed to be. I couldn't be more delighted.

Justin

Dave Dave, 9 years ago

Thanks so much for the extremely kind words Justin, thats's so great to hear. Thanks for posting!

LosAngelesLakers, 8 years ago

Just wanted to follow up with events of my 2nd campaign this morning. I was able to effortlessly send a new campaign to all new subscribers as well as *only* those who opened the last campaign (only about 9k of 40k subscribers because of old list that needed major cleaning). I continue to be extremely impressed with features and functionality and overall ease of use! Delighted in fact!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098