Allocating credits through API

is it possible to allocate an amount of your own e-mail credits to clients through the API?

If not, I would be more than happy to see this in a future update.

Mathew Mathew, 6 years ago

It is currently not possible, but we'll certainly add your vote for that to be added in the future, thanks for the feedback.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
nickdunkman, 6 years ago

I would like to cast all 10 of my votes for this feature as well.  My company would like to be able to set the total available credits for a client back to X on the 1st of each month, through the API.  Thanks!

FC, 6 years ago

I want to add my vote, the API is "incompete" because of this feature (or the lack of)... There should be an API call to manage credits, even if it's adding, removing and even getting the current "balance" (credits left) for both, customers and the reseller account.

Blake, 6 years ago

Thanks for the feedback guys, the examples of how you'd use this feature are very useful. We've added these votes to our count.

glennr, 6 years ago

Plus 1 for the "set credit prices via API" feature.

Jdawg2k, 6 years ago

This sounds like a cool feature. Add my vote too.

teerock, 5 years ago

Add my vote too please.

goldvine, 5 years ago

Can you please add my max # of votes for this feature as well? It would save a lot of manual work if I could automate the credit allocation process. I already buy my credits through the system, but would like a way to bill and then allocate credits from my pool to specific clients through my app (instantly!). :-)

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free