Triggered web request on campaign send?

I'm looking to integrate campaign monitor with a website currently in development.

I was wondering if it is at all possible to set up campaign monitor to make a web request when a campaign is sent.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Stig Stig, 6 years ago

Hi Tony,

I think we've answered this via email too, but at this point the only option is regularly checking Client.GetCampaigns or the account activity feed for new campaigns.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
tonynguyen, 6 years ago

Thanks Stig!

Phil Phil, 6 years ago

Hi Tony,

You sound like a fairly competent chap, so if you're really keen to have an alternative to either of Stig's polling options, you could possibly write your own component to parse anything coming into, and use that as your confirmation address. If you still need to fire off a web request (although i'm thinking if you've written that component it's probably no longer necessary) you can do it from inside the same code.

It's not perfect and would require a bit of text parsing, but it might be workable.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free