template-5-right-sidebar

Hi Guys,

I apologize in advance as this is a super basic question but I'm just starting out with graphic and web design. I'm using the free template 5-right-sidebar template. Changing images and texts has been wonderful. However, I can't seem to understand how to change the color or even access the dividing pink lines as well as the grey side bar images in the template (I'd like to change the pink lines to green to match my company's color). I can't highlight them and do not see them in the code. Could someone please point me to a forum where I can read up on it as I know it will be frustrating to explain something this simple to a new.

Thank you in advance!

Joanne

jgoveas, 7 years ago

(PS I am using dreamweaver to play with the template)

BThies BThies, 7 years ago

Hi Joanne,

There are many sites on the internet providing basic tutorials (w3schools.com is very informative).  It does help, however, to have professional assistance to make better (more extensive) modifications to the templates and ensure they're compatible with all e-mail clients.

The code you'll need to change for the colors is most likely located in the CSS.

Feel free to e-mail me directly if you need further assistance.

Brian

Brian Thies
Professional Email Developer
Thies Publishing

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098