campaign not sending

hello, i had a campaign scheduled to go out today Dec 2 at 10:05AM EST. it was not sent. logging into CM, i see my campaign with a grey bar and the message "Sending to 1,394 recipients (0%)" but nothing is happening!!! i cannot even cancel it to try and re-send and i dont want to schedule another one. please help fast!!!!

thanks,
patricia

pb75, 7 years ago

received an email from diana - thanks for the quick response!

dilettante, 7 years ago

Hi there,

the same thing is happening to my campaign that I tried to send almost half an hour ago, do you have any advice? Is there a way to fix it? I don't want to end up sending two campaigns.

Thanks,
Victoria

baggubag, 7 years ago

The same thing is happening to me - did you figure out if you can cancel it?
I don't want my email going out too late today... Arg.

dilettante, 7 years ago

According to Twitter they're having some problems, but I'm getting a little worried as it's getting pretty late. I haven't heard back from anyone yet about what to do.

Victoria

davidaf davidaf, 7 years ago

Hi guys,

We do apologize but our developers are working hard right now to get this problem fixed right away. We will let everyone know here and by twitter once the sending is going again.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks
Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Hey baggubag,

Just an update, we replied via support as well about your campaign. It's canceled now so you can reschedule at another date.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
dilettante, 7 years ago

Hello,

Will my campaign immediately start sending again or is there something I need to do?

Thanks,
Victoria
Dilettante Music

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Victoria,

It'll start sending the moment it's able to. It's just a matter of fixing the cause of the delay right now and then working through the backlog of delayed campaigns.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
dilettante, 7 years ago

Hi Diana,

Thanks for letting me know - good luck with the fix!

Victoria

davidaf davidaf, 7 years ago

Hi all,

The devs have fixed the issues, the delayed campaigns are sent and other campaigns are sending normally. Thanks for your patience everyone!

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098