Displaying emails on website and visibility

This might be a tiny request for the future, but here's what I'm trying to do. I've used the code generator to display links to newsletters on my client's website. There are a couple of emails that went out that they don't want displayed on the website, so I switched the 'visibility' option under Reports as instructed, but now the client can't see the reports in their account.

So is it possible to make an email visible in a client's account, but not visible on their website...?

I know its not a ground breaking feature request, but thought I'd throw it in there....

davidaf davidaf, 7 years ago

Hey circlesquare,

At the moment the two are linked, I'm afraid. It's a request we do hear from time to time and I'll be happy to add you as a vote for development.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks
webkey, 6 years ago

I concur.  Our client is asking for the same control to hide campaigns from public view but still see the reports.  In fact, they can't even see the link to change this but have to ask us to do it for them.  This would be a great time-saver for us if we could let them handle it on their own.  Please keep us updated when this goes live.

Thanks.

nobleworld, 6 years ago

I am new to your service. please let me know if we can purchase the prospect recipients or I must purchase from third party?"

hdesign, 6 years ago

"So is it possible to make an email visible in a client's account, but not visible on their website...?"

YES! Please could you add this to your next release - this is a common request from our clients.

GavinB, 6 years ago
nobleworld :

I am new to your service. please let me know if we can purchase the prospect recipients or I must purchase from third party?"

I suggest you have a look at http://www.campaignmonitor.com/anti-spam/ and you will see that you shouldn't be purchasing a list from anybody!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098