Long term reporting / notification on campaigns?

Not sure how to do this but a client is asking about what support is available for longer term reporting and notification on email campaigns.

What they are finding is that people that keep an email and come back to it later, often 6 months or so after it was first sent, are actually the warmest prospects (they have to be interested to keep coming back to it!). But they are struggling to keep track of the campiagns that long.

At the moment they manually go into the reports on each campaign (they have lots) and look for changes to the stats since they last looked.

Is there a way to automate this kind of reporting / checking? Some kind of RSS feed on the "Opens and Clicks Over Time" report maybe?

Any advice would be gratefully received as I'm sure you can imagine what a time consumming task this currently is for them.

Thanks

Kev

davidaf davidaf, 7 years ago

Hi Kev,

I'm afraid that we don't have any kind of notification system tied to the Opens and Clicks Over Time report, only to actual list activity (subscribes/unsubscribes, etc). It's not a request I've heard before and I'm not sure how feasible it is to dynamically create a new RSS feed tied to a report for every single email sent through our system. But I'll put it out there: is this something that a lot of people would find useful?

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098