Sorry, you're not approved to send this campaign yet

I've entered my credit card, set it up so that clients pay themselves yet when they try to send a campaign they get this message.  Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Mathew Mathew, 6 years ago

Are your clients actually seeing a message about our approval process (as per )?

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
b_rad_1, 6 years ago

I don't believe so.  According to that link this occurs for the first large campaign (500 subscribers or more).  My client only had 6 subscribers on their list.

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

It may be that you haven't verified your account yet. After you registered you were sent an email asking you to confirm your email address. Until that's done you and your clients won't be able to send campaigns and your clients see a message about not being approved yet.

D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
b_rad_1, 6 years ago

You were exactly right Diana!  Thanks much.

NickJE, 6 years ago

help! we have the same issue and have been waiting 5 days for a response from your guys - after 5 emails for help.

we still have the 'please be patient whilst we approve your list' message. can someone help us?

Stig Stig, 6 years ago

Hi Nick, we've received your emails and replied to them, but it seems you might not be receiving our emails.

If you don't find our emails in your junk folder, can you try emailing in from a different address that we can try replying to?

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free