Thanks for your patience, this campaign is currently pending approval

Hello,

is there a way to have an accelerated approval process?

I had to send a campaign 12 hours ago. Because of technical issues in segment tools, we lost a lot of time.

Now, we're waiting for approval but really need to start sending now.

Thank you in advance.

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

Hi Sylvain,

We've replied to all of your approval requests just asking for a little bit more information. As soon as we hear back we'll be able to proceed.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
symoneous, 6 years ago

Same here. We have been waiting since friday. What timezone are the CM team operating on? Or do they also approve in the weekends.... also haven't heard from them yet.

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

Hi symoneous,

We respond to all approval requests within 12 hours (no exceptions), even on the weekends, and we have support staff working around the world. So if you haven't heard from us it might have just been that the reply didn't reach you. It does look like we replied to your request shortly after it came in asking for some more details. If you haven't seen that reply you might want to check your spam filters or something along those lines. You can always email in to support and we'll forward you a copy of our reply as we do need some additional information before we can proceed.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
mm_lutz, 6 years ago

Hello,

next one with the same problem. My customer is waiting now for more than 24 hours... Support does not answer my emails, if the email was sent or what problems occured. Can anyone please help me?

Thank you very much!

Alchemedia, 6 years ago

Hi,

I am waiting on approval as well for a mail out. I have just noticed that my email address on the account settings was wrong though and was hoping someone could check on the progress of the newsletter.

The account is alchemedia.

Cheers
Paul

Jarrod Jarrod, 6 years ago

@Alchemedia I can see that your account has been approved. Did you receive your confirmation email OK?

@mm_lutz can you please let me know your account? Is there a reply email from us in your spam folder?

mm_lutz, 6 years ago

Hi Jarrod, thank you for replying. As I can see in the logs, we didn't get an email from you (I searched the logs for *c/send* or *campaign* for the past 48 h). If you can say me your from address and the address you sent it to, maybe I can find and trace it.

Our account is agitos.

Thank you very much!

jupi897, 6 years ago

I have the same problem, accept I haven't been waiting too long...but we have had major issues with end client...so if you could please let this be approved asap I would be so grateful. I will be singing your praises to everyone. The client will go bananas if there are any more delays.

Thanks  account-4moko

Stig Stig, 6 years ago

@mm_lutz We tried sending another reply to you, but it seems our emails to you are bouncing. Could you try emailing us from a different address?

@jupi897 We've replied to your approval request, asking for a few more details. We'll proceed when we hear back from you.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
jupi897, 6 years ago

ok I sent a reply email back.

Just for a bit of user feedback, I would put a note/alert up in the user interface to say for clients to check email list is approved by each end client at the very begining (before everything else). I noticed this seems to be an occurring theme popping up in the forums and it would save a lot of time and hassle for first time users of CM.

Thanks

But thank you for you quick response and turnaround.

mm_lutz, 6 years ago

Thank you very much for the quick email support. As soon as the bounce problem was solved, support was perfect!

Cheers

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098