subscribing to rss issue

hi cm,

trying to subscribe to the rss for one of my clients lists so that i can give them instructions on doing it, and when i click on the rss link, i get the raw rss xml and the message "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

do i have to do something to make this work properly, showing me the entries and the option for which aggregator to use?

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 6 years ago

Hi Vanessa,

Could you kindly let us know what RSS feed reader you're using? A lot of feed readers will automatically launch and give you the option to add the feed, once you click the "Subscribe to daily activity" link. If you and your clients don't have a feed reader installed, I personally recommend using one of Newsgator's readers, as they're most probably the easiest to setup and use.

Thanks for writing in, I hope this helps! Let us know if we can assist you further.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free