Tests not being received

Hi all

We've been sending campaigns for one client for ages with no problems.  We're just trying to send out a Christmas campaign but the tests are not being received by everybody.  Out of the 5 addresses that we send the test to it seems to pick 2 or 3 at random that won't receive it.  3 people are at the same domain and it will arrive with one or two but miss out the other(s).  We'll try again and it will miss out different people.

We've been trying to send tests for a couple of days now.  I've emailed support yesterday and today but haven't heard anything back yet.

Anyone got any ideas?

Andy Jacobs
www.builtwithinsight.co.uk

travisbell travisbell, 6 years ago

Hey Andy,

I think it was me who replied to your ticket earlier, did you get my reply?

In a nutshell these ones are always pretty tough to diagnose, but 9 times out of 10, the problem is either caused by your preview content being flagged as spam, or if you're not using a valid from email address. There's also this article that might be of some use:

http://help.campaignmonitor.com/topic.aspx?t=107

It sounds to me like something is going on with the recipient server though, given that some arrive and others don't. We send all of the copies out so they should definitely be getting delivered.

Are able to contact your host/IT and see what could be causing the problem if none of the above applies to you?

--
Travis Bell

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098