Customised Reporting Development

Hi all,

One of my clients is looking for some additional reporting functionality that's not currently possible on the Campaign Monitor's standard reporting website specifically:

- Ability to show results from all the completed campaigns on one screen at once; i.e. essentially taking the vertically displayed 'campaign snapshot' data and transposing it horizontally and then displaying all of those results on one page.  They want this to examine the effectiveness of all the campaigns on one screen at one time.

- Inclusion of custom fields on subscriber reports - so displaying more detail on the subscriber results screen.

- Excel data export - being able to export data from any table to a csv/xls format file that you can then import into the campaignmonitor.com interface to take action on those results.  I.e. filtering for all the people who didn't open and then dumping those results into CSV so that you can import and resend the campaign to those people.

So, I'd be curious for two things:

- Has anyone received similar requests and already created some PHP solution that addresses this requirements?
- If not, would anyone be interested?  I'm based in China and working with an external western-run outsourcing company to develop the application.  It will be cost effective, but if others have similar requirements we could combine the requirements into one project in order to make a more robust and cost effective solution.

Let me know.

Zen

Ben Ben, 8 years ago
zkapron :

- Ability to show results from all the completed campaigns on one screen at once; i.e. essentially taking the vertically displayed 'campaign snapshot' data and transposing it horizontally and then displaying all of those results on one page.  They want this to examine the effectiveness of all the campaigns on one screen at one time.

This report is currently in production and should be live in the next month or so.

zkapron :

- Excel data export - being able to export data from any table to a csv/xls format file that you can then import into the campaignmonitor.com interface to take action on those results.  I.e. filtering for all the people who didn't open and then dumping those results into CSV so that you can import and resend the campaign to those people.

You can actually already create segments that will allow you to create sub lists of subscribers who have opened/didn't open, clicked/didn't click etc.

And I've added your feature request for the ability to see custom field data within the recipient activity report.

Keep the feedback coming!!

bcarroll28, 7 years ago

We too are in need of being able to include the custom fields in reporting.  We typically do call campaign follow up post an email blast and therefore it would be great if we could just export the report with all of the customer data in it. 

Is this feature on the roadmap?

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098