Text alignment around a picture

I am altering a template downloaded from the site using the one with the editor tags and the template (no5) shows
the text wrapped around a picture and another box with the text underneath the picture and I can not work out how to get the text to be under the picture........any ideas?

fyredefyre fyredefyre, 6 years ago

To do this you'll need to add a nestled table with two rows into a larger cell. The table will need to be aligned left or right.

Here's an example of the code just in case this isn't clear:

<table width="500" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
  <tr>
    <td><table width="100" border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0" align="left">
      <tr>
        <td>[IMAGE]</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td>Text here</td>
      </tr>
    </table>
      Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque eget lacus neque. Morbi lorem odio, pretium nec tristique nec, lobortis et lacus. Duis quam sapien, feugiat tincidunt dapibus at, tincidunt ut massa. Morbi fringilla orci eu diam lacinia id laoreet lorem dapibus. Cras congue rhoncus velit sit amet pulvinar. Integer eleifend interdum gravida. Suspendisse rhoncus, purus id vestibulum sagittis, nisl est adipiscing arcu, eu hendrerit velit diam ut erat. Vestibulum nibh arcu, sagittis non ultricies nec, congue non arcu. Nullam congue mi id dui consequat bibendum. In at felis purus. Nullam aliquet eros sed lectus eleifend at hendrerit nibh congue. Suspendisse potenti. Pellentesque tincidunt lectus nec ipsum lobortis dignissim. Nulla ultrices commodo tellus non molestie. Sed sit amet ante risus, eget tristique neque. In non pellentesque mi. Etiam sed commodo nunc. Nunc non risus id orci lacinia aliquam in ac mi.</td>
  </tr>
</table>

Let me know if you're still having trouble.

www.phenom.com.au - Everything Email.
Email: jordan.hunt@phenom.com.au Skype: fyredefyre

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098