My campaign was slated to go out at 9am.  It is 10:30am and it still hasn't gone out.  This is unacceptable and causes major problems.  I need to know if this is something on our end, or yours, and what can be done about it.  HELP!

Lauras, 8 years ago

My campaign should have gone out before 12 noon EASTERN United States time.  I've now been waiting over an hour. Help!

3hcomm, 8 years ago

Were having the same trouble. Says its "Currently Sending" I wanted to send out at 11am this Morning but doesn't look like its going to send in time...

Such as shame!

Please let us know whats happening to Campaign Monitor seems that there has been many issues lately..

stoptime, 8 years ago

I'm also having trouble - 2 hours since it was supposed to go out.

jeff.daigle, 8 years ago

Same here! Very unfortunate-- Freshview needs to get on the ball with 24/7 support! Being unreachable during business hours in North America is unacceptable.

sproutit sproutit, 8 years ago

Ditto across the board.  Mine was scheduled for 9am PST.  It is now 10:36am and the status says "Currently Sending" and has been at that status since 9am.

I selected the time delay for a reason of marketing coordination.  I expect this campaign to be delivered ASAP!

stuartward, 8 years ago

I'm having the same delivery issues. I assume that we have to wait until they get into the office for any resolution?

mediagirl, 8 years ago

Me too. It's been several hours and nothing.

What's going on?

How about having someone on the support team that works US time since most campaigns are going to be sent out during our mornings which are your middle of the nights?

bobdotcom, 8 years ago

My client has called and emailed half a dozen times about her blast already. It will be little comfort to her to know that others are experiencing the same issue and it's not just "her" campaign that's stuck.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd appreciate at least a partial refund.

bobdotcom, 8 years ago

I just emailed support - it's apparently 7:25am there now; hopefully someone will be in the office soon. I've alerted them to this post and requested that they update us here, if not directly via email.

Dave Dave, 8 years ago

Hi guys. We're aware of this issue and have just resolved it. Turns out a bug in one particular campaign was preventing others from being delivered. This has been fixed and our delivery servers are currently processing the queued campaigns. It may take an hour or more to get through them all, but if yours was queued earlier (like many of you here), it should be sent shortly. Like always, you will receive a confirmation email when it's been delivered.

You'll also be pleased to know that we're expanding our support team globally to cover the hours not normally covered by our Australian team. As well as answer your questions and help you get the most out of our products, they will also be able to give our Aussie team a heads up any time something like this might occur so it can be resolved much faster.

If you feel that this delay has caused you serious problems for you or your clients, please get in touch with support and we can work out a fair refund for your troubles. My apologies again for the radio silence before my explanation, and please know that we're aware how frustrating delays like this can be and are in the process of expanding the team to ensure it can't happen again.

vogel, 8 years ago

This is not acceptable.

I sent three messages without a single reply. The cut and paste answer isn't going to stop my campaign from being sent when my audience it at home. This was a major deployment for me and my client and now I'm left with egg on my face. Nice job. Thanks for taking my money and running.

I couldn't deploy this with one of your competitors because there is no "cancel" feature after it's put in the queue. Get some real support.

vogel, 8 years ago

Well, it's going to be after 5:00 now. What a perfect time to send a campaign out.

This was a highly targeted campaign with a very TIME SENSITIVE launch. I don't care about the $9 refund, I care about the fees that I charged to my client for a project that is essentially useless. Thanks. Still no reply from support.

Mathew Mathew, 8 years ago

We do know this is very frustrating, and we have seen your requests in the support queue. I personally have been answering support emails and working on this since 6am, so I think it us unfair to say we are taking your money and running.

We are really, truly sorry to have caused you this problem, and we have since discovered that there was a hardware fault as the root problem.

As soon as we found out that we took the faulty hardware offline and switched everyones campaigns across to our other sending servers. This did mean slower service than usual, but it was the best option available to ensure emails were sent.

We do have monitoring on all our systems, but in this case campaigns were still going out and it  took some time for the problem to trigger alerts.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:
caroline, 8 years ago

hey -

thanks for at least providing the status update.  can you give us an approximate idea of how long we might have to wait before the campaigns are delivered?  for example, if we clicked "send" on a set of campaigns roughly 45 minutes ago, how long will it be before we can expect them to be delivered?

Hi Caroline,

It is a little bit difficult for us to tell under these circumstances, but we would expect your campaigns to have been  sent out within an hour.

We're also on Facebook:
caroline, 8 years ago

Looks like they're just finishing up now, as I'm starting to get the requisite crop of auto-responses...

Thanks for your prompt reply - good luck fielding the rest of the correspondence. ;)

Thanks Caroline.

We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free