Custom solution for website integration of Campaign Monitor API

Hi all,

I have a problem which I would like the community's advice on. I want to be able to integrate campaign monitor with my ASP.Net websites. The websites are 3rd party CMS enabled, and I want to be able to integrate them with Campaign Monitor without involving the developers.

The 'generate form' option in the Subscribers tab is great for this, but they do not have features like being able to email the filled out form details to my account or any form of data validation.

I would like to use the API, but I don't have ASP.Net coding knowledge, so I am not sure I would be able to use it in my projects, unless there's a simple cookie-cutter type of code I can reuse for all my websites.

Mathew Mathew, 6 years ago

You will require some developer skills for this I'm afraid - we don't have the exact code available for  you. It should not be a huge job for a knowledgeable developer though, so perhaps you'll find someone to do it for you at a good cost.

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free