Looking for email template designer

I am looking for an experienced email template designer to design a few email templates.  I already have a logo, images, graphics and color schemes from our many pieces of printed material.  I just need these integrated into some solid email templates.

murryc, 6 years ago

I forgot to mention that I am looking for a turnkey price per template (not hourly), or maybe a higher price for the first template and a lower price for subsequent templates based on the same design with just different content.

fyredefyre fyredefyre, 6 years ago

Hi murryc,

I'm happy to assist with this. I'm highly experienced, flexible and am well exposed to using the Campaign Monitor platform. I can't see any contact details from you, but feel free to contact me below if you wish to find out more information about me and how I can serve your needs.

www.phenom.com.au - Everything Email.
Email: jordan.hunt@phenom.com.au Skype: fyredefyre
jonathanhunt, 6 years ago

D4&CO (www.d4andco.com) are a small but very experienced agency based in the UK providing design and online services to a wide range of clients. We have created and managed lots of email marketing campaigns and would be happy to talk to you about how we can help you out.

Please contact me direct on jonathan [at] d4andco.com

DesignKris, 6 years ago

Hi Murry,

I have designed and developed emails for Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, Vision6. and Constant Contact

Please feel free to contact me at krishan.rodrigo @ gmail.com

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free