Client Access Levels

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is it possible to allow the client to access their billing (i.e. log in, pay by credit card for a campaign / or top up credits etc) but to not allow them to create / send their own campaign?

At the moment, you have to enable the latter, to allow the former.  Can that be looked at guys?

It would make sense because then designers can get the client to pre-pay before the newsletter is sent - yet not give full access.

Thanks

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

Hi,

Currently your client's only have access to billing when they're sending their own campaigns, it isn't possible to have them pay for themselves or view invoices (as they'd only be available if they'd paid for their own campaigns) otherwise.

What kind of access are you looking for them to have? Just pre-purchasing credits before they're given access to send? Or something different?

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
PDD2010, 6 years ago

I have a client that I design for and send on behalf of.  I would like to have the ability for them to log in and enter their credit card details and effectively pay up front on their CC. 

Option 3:
ABC Widgets will pay themselves at a marked-up rate and I'll pocket the difference - and
Allow ABC Widgets to purchase credits at a marked up rate that you set

However, enabling this option also enables them to send their own campaigns - this I don't want. I would like them to be able to access drafts and archives etc, but not to send their own campaign.

Currently the only way to do this is to bill them directly but I want them to pay upfront.

In addition to this, is this possible:
provide access to subscribers but not allow changes to the existing set up?

Cheers
Sol

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098