WHM DomainKeys/DKIM

Hi guys,

I searched all over your forums and tried everything I could in terms of setting up my DomainKey for my domain (dinaandeugene.com). Quotes, no quotes, semicolons, etc.

My host (knownhost) assures me that everything on their end is functioning perfectly, and that the problem is on the CM side. They said:

The WHM generated domainkey is working, so its not a server side issue. It seems to be an issue with 'Campaign Monitor' generated key.
Its better to contact their support to seek assistance. If anything need to be changed in the server to make it working, we can change it for you.

What can I do?

AntonL, 6 years ago

I have the same problem. A previous thread found via Google did not appear to have (confirmed) definitive answer:

Since cPanel/WHM is a popular server admin software, I would have thought that CM would provide some help info for this specific issue.

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

If you get in touch with support we can take a look at your specific domain and the visible DNS for it and see if we can spot the issue.

Unfortunately, we're not able to provide specific instructions for every panel configuration, even cPanel has numerous versions in use out there and variations on a per host basis.

D. Potter
Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free