"embed" lateste newsletter web version from archive in a drupal site

I'm trying to figure out if the API offers a way (or if anyone knows a way) to "embed" the last sent e-newsletter onto my client's site. It would change whenever a new newsletter is sent (and not hidden). Like, a Campaigns.GetLastSent method, or something? In effect, I want to take the most recent listing from the newsletter archive and echo it out onto my site. I've just started thinking about it so I may not yet be making much sense... Thanks!

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

Hi Andrew,

Would the built in archive (found under Client Settings) work rather than using the API? From there you can create a list of sent campaigns that automatically updates any time a new campaign is sent and you can configure it to show only the most recent one.

D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
Cory, 6 years ago

Is it possible to display the actual newsletter instead of a list or link to the newsletter?

I want to send people to the most recent newsletter after they submit their info to our mailing list.

jamesd jamesd, 6 years ago

To display actual web version of your campaign, you'll just need to extract the URL from the generated list and render it in an iframe or similar.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free