API: Modifying Subscriber List for an existing campaign

Is it possible to modify an existing campaign and assign a new subscriber list through the API?  I was looking through the various methods, but I haven't seen anything that would allow this.

Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this?  I know on the web interface you can "Edit and Resend" a campaign, but I was wondering if I can automate this feature through the API.

Thanks for your help.

robertfmorrow robertfmorrow, 6 years ago

Chi,

I am in the same boat. I really need a solution that automatically schedules an email to go out using segments. I currently have a custom segment for new subscribers created based on the date they subscribed. But I have to manually update the subscribe date, and "Edit and Resend" to send out emails.

Needless to say, not the most efficient way of doing things. If there is a better way, I'm all ears!

eMail Liaison
Your quality link to customers.
http://emailliaison.com/
robertfmorrow robertfmorrow, 6 years ago
Chi_JGSI :

Is it possible to modify an existing campaign and assign a new subscriber list through the API?  I was looking through the various methods, but I haven't seen anything that would allow this.

Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this?  I know on the web interface you can "Edit and Resend" a campaign, but I was wondering if I can automate this feature through the API.

Thanks for your help.

Chi, wanted you to see what I received from CM support.

Hi, Thanks for your feedback and suggestion, we'll certainly consider that for the future. We do plan to add autoresponders to Campaign Monitor this year, and that could be what you need. Keep an eye on the blog!
Please get in touch if you have any other questions or feedback.

eMail Liaison
Your quality link to customers.
http://emailliaison.com/
Chi_JGSI, 6 years ago
robertfmorrow :

Chi, wanted you to see what I received from CM support.

Hi, Thanks for your feedback and suggestion, we'll certainly consider that for the future. We do plan to add autoresponders to Campaign Monitor this year, and that could be what you need. Keep an eye on the blog!
Please get in touch if you have any other questions or feedback.

Thanks for the update Robert.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098