Unsubscribe link for Outside email client

Hello All,

We have a client who is using another email vendor one last time before they make the full time switch over to us. They have one email left on their contract with the old company that is being sent out this week.

My question is if there is a way to send that other email vendor an Unsubscribe that can link into our CM system. Has this ever been done before? I am hesitant to do it in the first place (you can tell why the client doesn't want to us the old vendor anymore!), but need to know if it is even possible.

Thanks!

- Launch Creative

fyredefyre fyredefyre, 6 years ago

My advice would to setup a custom landing page that confirms that any users who clicked 'unsubscribe' would be removed from the list. All you'd need to do is monitor the clickthrough and compile the list of email addresses who wish to be removed.

Your list of emails can then be imported back into Campaign Monitor as a block list and you're good to go.

www.phenom.com.au - Everything Email.
Email: jordan.hunt@phenom.com.au Skype: fyredefyre

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098