How to have a link to the Preference Center from my website

Hi There,

I am trying to have a link to the Preference Center from my website but I cannot find anyway to do this?
Is there any solutions to have this working?

I am thinking along the lines of posting the email address and list/segment to a php file and then SOMEHOW work out how to get it into the preference center link so that it will login, for the user to change their details.

Any ideas on this?

Cheers,
George

davidaf davidaf, 7 years ago

Hi George,

The preference center link only works from a campaign as it's grabbing the record details from the actual subscriber the email was sent to. I know other customers have successfully used the API to create a way for customers to control their subscription settings on their website.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks
george-tcc, 7 years ago

Hi Davida,

Thanks for your reply - is it possible to have any code libraries of example code for doing such things with the API, as I have never worked with the API before.

Can you please let me know if there is any more detailed information specifically with the API and what I need?

Thanks Davida,
George

davidaf davidaf, 7 years ago

Hi George,

Do you have web development abilities? We do have some api development kits for several different languages available on our API page.

Otherwise, you may want to talk to someone who is familiar with scripting with our API, possibly post your question in the API developer community forum.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks

See why 200,000 companies worldwide love Campaign Monitor.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that boost the bottom line.

Get started for free