Template not displaying the same as last time

I have a template that is previewing different to the same template used for a mailing last month. Last months vs This months. As you can see a sizable gap has appeared in between the columns that wasn't there before.

According to firebug the table cell in between both columns that has a width set to 25 and last month was exactly 25 pixels wide has now inexplicably decided to be 106.833px wide.

Anyone have any idea why?

fyredefyre fyredefyre, 6 years ago

Looks like your table setup is quite messy and you've defined a lot of extra padding tags where not necessary. Some of your nestled tables have been marked as '100%' and this could be throwing out the width.

My advice would to define each column to be a set pixel width (ie 400px for the left and 200px for the right) to avoid any issues. I can see you've used one of the original Campaign Monitor templates as a starting point, so if you're still having issues let me know.

Final suggestion - change your templates title which currently reads 'Template 1 - Right Sidebar'. Believe it not, this can still be seen from the web version so you should consider this.

www.phenom.com.au - Everything Email.
Email: jordan.hunt@phenom.com.au Skype: fyredefyre
neonWired, 6 years ago

Thanks for your help, is there a tag that you can use to display the subject line as the web version page title?

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

There isn't a tag to display the subject line at this time.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098