Template not displaying the same as last time

I have a template that is previewing different to the same template used for a mailing last month. Last months vs This months. As you can see a sizable gap has appeared in between the columns that wasn't there before.

According to firebug the table cell in between both columns that has a width set to 25 and last month was exactly 25 pixels wide has now inexplicably decided to be 106.833px wide.

Anyone have any idea why?

fyredefyre fyredefyre, 6 years ago

Looks like your table setup is quite messy and you've defined a lot of extra padding tags where not necessary. Some of your nestled tables have been marked as '100%' and this could be throwing out the width.

My advice would to define each column to be a set pixel width (ie 400px for the left and 200px for the right) to avoid any issues. I can see you've used one of the original Campaign Monitor templates as a starting point, so if you're still having issues let me know.

Final suggestion - change your templates title which currently reads 'Template 1 - Right Sidebar'. Believe it not, this can still be seen from the web version so you should consider this.

www.phenom.com.au - Everything Email.
Email: jordan.hunt@phenom.com.au Skype: fyredefyre
neonWired, 6 years ago

Thanks for your help, is there a tag that you can use to display the subject line as the web version page title?

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

There isn't a tag to display the subject line at this time.

D. Potter
Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free