Possible to edit "forward to my friend" message and other messages?

I am wondering if it is possible to edit the screen that pops up when you click the forward to my friend and the page that is opening after a visitor have subscribed to the newsleter in the subscribe form?

We have sometimes only Norwegian subscribers and it would have been nice to be able to have norwegian text on these screens.

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

Hi,

You can change the language of the forward to a friend page. Just go to Client Settings and click on the forward to a friend link from there to set the language and do things like change the page color, add a logo, etc.

For the subscribe confirmation page you'll want to create your own page and host it on your (or your client's) website and then under customize the subscribe process on your list page (link in the right column) add in that URL as your confirmation redirect and new subscribers will be sent there instead of the default page.

You can do the same for unsubscribe confirmations and add that URL in under the unsubscribe settings page.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
angrydog angrydog, 6 years ago

Ah, excellent! You have thought of everything!

profclimber profclimber, 6 years ago

okey but it is not possible to edit the standard text in the Forward to a Friend page? I got a customer who email mainly to business users and not to friends. So can i change that text?

gr maarten

Stig Stig, 6 years ago

That's correct Maarten, the default text can't be changed unfortunately.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
Itmundi, 6 years ago

Hello! I have a similar question.
Is it possible to create more than one foward to friend page per client?
I'm asking this because I've made 3 different templates; a dutch, german and english version.
Can I select per template a different page? Same for the unsubscribe page for example.

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

The forward page is per client, so you can only have 1 per client account. The unsubscribe confirmation page, however, is per list. So you can modify it for each list as needed.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
Itmundi, 6 years ago

Okay, thanks for your answer.
Maybe you can write down this question for when there's an upgrade?
It's recommended for our client to choose per template.

davidaf davidaf, 6 years ago

Hi all, we've received similar requests, I've just recorded your votes for us to develop these features.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks
Weezil, 5 years ago

Yes, we'd like to be able to edit the content for the Forward to Friend page as my clients are generally B2B and would prefer the word 'Colleague'!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098