latency and gmail problems

hi, i emailed support but haven't received a response yet (its been almost an hour) so maybe i'll have better luck here...

i sent out a campaign this morning and 0% of gmail subscribers have opened it. i don't know if other subscribers are also experiencing delays but my open rate is extremely low for this client who regularly sends out campaigns.

anyone else experiencing delays in today's campaigns??

thanks!

peachorama, 6 years ago

*bump*

jounah, 6 years ago

Yep, we are seeing a similar issue. Gmail seems not take the email directly, but, if we forwarded an email from hotmail, it shows in gmail?  That said, our open rates and click through rates are super low.. but it says that all our campaign was sent.

peachorama, 6 years ago

thanks jounah for replying. yes, i did similar tests with forwarding and gmail was successful. however, the original campaign has still not arrived in gmail inboxes (4 hours later).

travisbell travisbell, 6 years ago

Hey guys,

We had some delays with Gmail earlier this morning. Everything is going out now (has been for the last 1.5 hours or so) so it's just a matter of letting us work through the queue and the email will be delivered.

Thanks for your patience.

--
Travis Bell
jounah, 6 years ago

Thx Travis!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098