Need Campaign Approval ASAP!

Love Campaign Monitor, but not liking the campaign approval process!!  Submitted our campaign on Monday (4/5) and followed up with two emails to support and still no answer.  Our client is getting restless because their campaign is overdue.  Help please!

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

Hi,

It looks like we've replied to all of your emails, perhaps you aren't receiving those replies? Could you check your spam filter and see if perhaps they're there?

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
Diana Diana, 6 years ago

Hi Thomas,

I just forwarded our last reply to you on to your hotmail address. Hopefully it reaches you!

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
ntara, 6 years ago

Hi Diana - thanks for your help!  Unfortunately, I'm still not getting anything from you guys - to either work or personal email accounts.  Very bizarre.  Any other way to communicate?  Twitter, Facebook, Morse Code?  :)

davidaf davidaf, 6 years ago

Thomas,

I'll try sending it from my regular email to see if you get it.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks
ntara, 6 years ago

Hi Davida-
Thanks for your assistance.  I did get your email to my personal account and just replied.  We fixed the error you noted.

I've noticed a few other CM customers are also not receiving emails from support.  Is there anything we can do to remedy?

Looking forward to getting our client campaign approved and out the door!

Best-
Thomas

PS:  UPDATE:  just got approval for our campaign.  Thanks again!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098