My client needs approval

Hello, My client improted a subscription list from Dot mailer and send a campaign to the list on 1st April. She had to fill in a form explaining that the addressees had authorised her to send to them. She was informed that the campaign was pending approval. That was a week ago a she hasn't heard anything. Also her emails to Campaign Monitor have not been answered.

Please can you help me. They are losing a lot of business and I'm looking pretty foolish having recommended they go with Campaign Monitor.

Thanks

Stig Stig, 6 years ago

Hi Gavin,

Sorry for the trouble - we've tried to email you a few times, but it seems our emails to you are bouncing.

I'll try resending it from a different address, but if that doesn't work either, could you send us an alternative address we can reach you at?

Stig

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
gavinwm, 6 years ago

Hi Stig,

Thanks for the reply. Can you send to gavinwm@gmail.com?

Thanks,
Gavin

Stig Stig, 6 years ago

Thanks Gavin, I just resent the email to gavinwm@gmail.com.

Let us know if you don't receive that one either.

Stig

gavinwm, 6 years ago

Can you tell me what Campaign Monitor email addresses are, e.g. @campaignmonitor.com, so I can check bounced mail?

Stig Stig, 6 years ago

Sure - in this case it was from help@createsend.com. Most emails will be either from that or support@campaignmonitor.com.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098