Change a link after sending?

I don't think there's currently a way, but i'd like to suggest this as a feature:   allow us to change a link AFTER we sent.

It's now happened twice that AFTER we sent a campaign we found bad links.    In one case it was a 404 on our site (we added a redirect on the site), but this time we accidentally linked to an external domain.   I wish we could fix that, it's actually our 2nd best performing link in this newsletter and we aren't getting the benefit.

any thoughts?

Stig Stig, 6 years ago

Hey, thanks for the suggestion!

We do sometimes get requests to change links or images in sent campaigns, and in most cases, we can do that for you quickly if you email us and let us know what you want fixed.

For most people, this is a situation that would only come up once or twice, if ever. So at this point, we'd likely just keep this as something we can do for you when you need it. Does that sound alright?

Do get in touch if you'd like us to change the links in one of your recent campaigns that you mention.

Stig

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098