Campaign Approval

I am sure this isn't the proper place to ask about the approval of a campaign that I am trying to send out. However, I have tried to reply to the original response I got, and I also sent a separate email to support and haven't received a response in about a week now. I really need get this campaign sent out for my client and would really appreciate it if someone would return one of my messages. Thanks for your time and I still love your product. My email is Turner@ArbourMediaGroup.com and the # assigned in my last correspondence was 395239.

davidaf davidaf, 7 years ago

OK, thanks - I'll go look for it. It's likely our responses to you aren't being received by you for some reason. Turner - I've sent you a response via regular email to see if we have better luck with that.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks
turnertaj, 7 years ago

I apologize if there is something wrong with my email system, but I did not receive your message. Could you try to send it to my other email: Turner0124@gmail.com

davidaf davidaf, 7 years ago

Done.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks

See why 200,000 companies worldwide love Campaign Monitor.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that boost the bottom line.

Get started for free