Help for me and my clients: Hawaii guide publisher.

Similar to some posts I have seen asking for design help, I too am seeking a professional relationship with someone here who might be interested in my own particular situation.

I publish a golf guide in Hawaii. I am forced to move into the web business because my golf course clients want their budgets moving more toward the digital world.

I seek someone here who would be willing to help me set up my own little CM operation, help me with actual creation of newsletters, and help me manage things.

I'd want to do two of my own newsletters just so I can show the golf courses what the potential is. They are low budget (me too) clients. $150-$200 per job types. I am not looking to mark-up the jobs until I can get a few courses up and running successfully. If the work you can do is really good, I think I can change a little more and get a nice little revenue stream going. Perhaps 25-35 courses or more paying not only for the initial designs, but on-going support. I could raise the $200 to $300, my wife and I could do the support side (once we understand it -- for $100), you the design (for $200).

I have design talent doing page layouts for print, but my web situation is still evolving. I know there needs to be some synergy between the client's website and newsletter products, so there might be some extra money if you are interested in helping me with site PSDs or theme/template customizations whenever needed (budget range is about $500-$700).

Ideally, if you are able to help us get two newsletters working on this platform, designed very well, for $200 per newsletter, I think we can be a good customer to you.

Thanks for reading this post. I am looking for help right away, if you are out there, please let us know! :-)

fyredefyre fyredefyre, 6 years ago

Hi olindacat,

I would love to help you out there and come highly experienced both in email marketing and Campaign Monitor.

I couldn't see any contact details, but all my contact details and about me can be found below for your reference should you wish to get in touch.

Jordan - Everything Email.
Email: Skype: fyredefyre
olindacat, 6 years ago

Thanks a bunch, Jordan. I'll email you now.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free