Looking for Email Coder/CM Rebranding expert

It sounds like a Jobs Forum is not quite in existence yet so I’ll just post this here and hope for the best…

We are looking for someone with strong email design/coding skills as well as experience with rebranded CM integration to help on a couple of upcoming projects.   Primarily we need someone that can help us develop a system to create “web flyers"  -  email-compatable AND craigslist compatable HTML pages that will be created on demand from records in our existing MySQL database  -  much like www.vflyer.com and www.postlets.com  .  We would also like to enable our clients to manage their email campaigns with these flyers  via Campaign Monitor’s rebranded system.    I would be interested in hearing from people with both front-end and back-end experience with similar projects.

Anyone interested can reply here or directly to dev @ addressadvertising.com .   

Thanks,
Charlie

Wayde Christie Wayde Christie, 8 years ago

Hi Charlie,

Any luck with this request? If not my company may be able to help out.

Regards,

Wayde Christie.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098