Campaign Approval

It has been nearly 24 hours and my campaign is still pending approval. I am sending for a client, so their email address is the one used for the more information query. What else can I do to make sure this goes through?

travisbell travisbell, 7 years ago

Hi Amanda,

It looks like Davida actually replied to your original request a mere hour after it came in. Perhaps the reply landed in your junk folder? In any case, I have sent you the reply via my personal account. You should see it in your inbox shortly.

Cheers!

--
Travis Bell
gogo, 7 years ago
travisbell :

Hi Amanda,

It looks like Davida actually replied to your original request a mere hour after it came in. Perhaps the reply landed in your junk folder? In any case, I have sent you the reply via my personal account. You should see it in your inbox shortly.

Cheers!

That's great, I appreciate your quick response! However, I spoke with my Client and had him look through his junk and even the quarantine on his email server, and he said nothing's there. If it's alright, maybe I can try the approval process again with my own email and see if that comes through.

travisbell travisbell, 7 years ago

I sent the request to amanda@ and CC'd support@ approx. 10 minutes ago.

--
Travis Bell
gogo, 7 years ago

Travis,

Thank you very much! I have replied to the email you sent.

I truly appreciate your help with this :)

200,000 companies around the world can't be wrong.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on 
Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that drive real business results.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098