Campaign Approval

It has been nearly 24 hours and my campaign is still pending approval. I am sending for a client, so their email address is the one used for the more information query. What else can I do to make sure this goes through?

travisbell travisbell, 6 years ago

Hi Amanda,

It looks like Davida actually replied to your original request a mere hour after it came in. Perhaps the reply landed in your junk folder? In any case, I have sent you the reply via my personal account. You should see it in your inbox shortly.

Cheers!

--
Travis Bell
gogo, 6 years ago
travisbell :

Hi Amanda,

It looks like Davida actually replied to your original request a mere hour after it came in. Perhaps the reply landed in your junk folder? In any case, I have sent you the reply via my personal account. You should see it in your inbox shortly.

Cheers!

That's great, I appreciate your quick response! However, I spoke with my Client and had him look through his junk and even the quarantine on his email server, and he said nothing's there. If it's alright, maybe I can try the approval process again with my own email and see if that comes through.

travisbell travisbell, 6 years ago

I sent the request to amanda@ and CC'd support@ approx. 10 minutes ago.

--
Travis Bell
gogo, 6 years ago

Travis,

Thank you very much! I have replied to the email you sent.

I truly appreciate your help with this :)

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098