E-Mail Coding for Ad/Marketing Agencies

Many of you have seen my posts providing coding assistance & knowledge to the CM community, and I've had the pleasure of working with many of you directly on an ongoing basis.

I'd like to extend my e-mail coding services to the community by offering an hourly coding rate with the average coding time of 2-3 hours.  (Service details below)

Interested agencies please send an e-mail to my address in the signature for rate, references and further information.

The following services are included:
• Professional coding for your e-mail design with support for all major e-mail clients (listed further below)
• Complete testing in all major e-mail clients including software based, browser based and mobile based
• Average coding time of 2-3 hours (depending on complexity & updates)
• Average turn-around time: 24-48hrs, with many being same day depending on workload and time of receipt
• Weekend service available - I work with clients around the world, so hours are flexible to accommodate all requests
• Campaign Monitor template coding, including upload and setup within your client's account

All coding is designed for maximum compatibility with:
• All versions of Outlook including 2007 & 2010
• Thunderbird 2.0/3.0
• Gmail (all browsers)
• AOL Mail / Mail.com (all browsers)
• Yahoo! Mail (all browsers)
• Hotmail (all browsers)
• AppleMail 3 & 4
• Lotus Notes 8
• Postbox
• Windows Mail
• Mobile clients - iPhone, MobileMe, Windows Mobile, Symbian, BlackBerry, iPad    *** Note: will code for best compatibility possible due to natural screen limitations ***
• Lotus Notes 6.5/7   *** Note: compatibility on these clients is limited ***
• Outlook Web Access   *** Note: font sizes and line heights will vary slightly due to font tag limitations ***

Again, please send all questions and inquiries directly.

Thank you,
Brian Thies

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free