Edition icons in "Define campaign content" page

Hiya

Just a quick question about the icons (pen, delete and move) when editing the campaign content.

Since the introduction of the "img {display: block;}" CSS rule, I get the icons showing one over the other. Of course, my "social media" buttons had the same, but a simple "float:left" solved the thing.

The problem with those icons is that they aren't defined in my stylesheet. I know I can add a CSS for the ".mb-editor-button" class, but I'm kinda in a blank on how to quickly solve the display problem...

Any quick CSS solution I could add?

NickoLabs NickoLabs, 6 years ago

Duh... I think the solution was too easy to see!

I added the CSS rule:

img.mb-editor-button {
    display: inline;
}

So those buttons won't be taking account of the general "img {diplay:block}" rule.

That "solved" it for me.

Are there any other "tweaks" I could add?

Nickolas Simard
Multimedia integrator: Strategy & Web development
WebsiteTwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Dave Dave, 6 years ago

Great find Nickolas, thanks so much for pointing out a quick solution too. We'll sneak this into our next release so it's sorted for everyone.

NickoLabs NickoLabs, 6 years ago
Dave :

Great find Nickolas, thanks so much for pointing out a quick solution too. We'll sneak this into our next release so it's sorted for everyone.

Wow! I thought someone would have found a workaround way before I did...

In any cases, you're welcome! :-)

Nickolas Simard
Multimedia integrator: Strategy & Web development
WebsiteTwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098