Apologies if this question has been covered elsewhere on the forums or in the documentation - I'm a little over my head with all the API talk and have some simple questions which I'm sure you'll be able to help me with.
We're looking into the possibility of leveraging the power of Campaign Monitor's statistical reports to use on a client management tool we're researching. Essentially we would like to access certain key statistics via the API. These would be:
1. Subscriber Count
2. Open/bounce/unread counts for most recent campaign
3. Trend/average data for the above across a set number of campaigns
We'd be using the API from within a .net framework if that makes any difference.
Thanks in advance for your time.
1. The List.GetStats API method will give you that
2. The Campaign.GetSummary method will give you that
3. This can obviously be derived by a small amount of number crunching of the values returned by the above two API methods
We have a .NET wrapper for our API, which makes it a simple matter of consuming the API methods above in a .NET environment.
Hope that helps.