Any fresh-minded email designers out there?

I'm an artist looking to have one or two simple email templates designed for me for use in Campaign Monitor. At the moment I use a slightly modified free template from CM, and while I like it, I'd like to sex it up a bit. I have a very modest budget, so I'm hoping to find a young designer or someone willing to work with me despite my less than full pockets. In addition to some real currency, I can also offer generous praise, credits, and even some gallery quality prints. So, is anyone willing to help an artist make a sexy newsletter? Anyone?

Balthazar
Imaginary sailor, pretend photographer
CallMeBalthazar.com

arachne, 6 years ago

Hi There, I'd love to help you out, but would need to know a bit more about what's required before committing. Feel free to email on derek at arachne.com.au

Thanks

http://www.arachne.com.au - Small Business Online
callmebalthazar callmebalthazar, 6 years ago

Thanks, Derek, just sent you an email...

Balthazar
Imaginary sailor, pretend photographer
CallMeBalthazar.com
silverbarrel silverbarrel, 6 years ago

We'd be glad to lend a hand to a fellow photographer if you're still looking.  Drop me a line at scottm at silverbarrel.com and let me know a few details.

Cheers,
Scott.

Scott Morrish is a Victoria, BC, Canada resident, Director of Silver Barrel Solutions, and a lover of all things Vancouver Island.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098