Awaiting approval decision and approaching 24+ hours

I have an anxious client that has their subscriber list going through approval. I replied to the inquiry for further information and I also asked several hours ago if this could be reviewed soon. Is there something holding this decision? Our prior campaigns have all been to the same subscribers and rarely result in an unsubscribe request and not a single spam report. Please let me know what I can do to end this delay.

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

Hi,

We always reply to approval requests within 12 hours. It looks like we've sent several replies to yours but we're still waiting on some information from you before we can proceed (we last sent a reply a few hours ago). Did you receive it? I've gone ahead and resent that email as well.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
dleboeuf, 6 years ago

I haven't received them. I checked with our support staff and they were all held up by our filter. My apologies and I will get you what you need as soon as possible. Thank you.

Diana Diana, 6 years ago

Great! We'll keep an eye out for your reply and get back to you as soon as we can.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098